• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Who the heck is deleting all my posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Cmon im posting a post and you guys are deleting it? Some egypt lover mod. must it be!
FUCK YOU, THIS IS REVOLUTION ON OTLAND <throws rock>:ninja:

Its a OT Forum and even at Chit-Chat, Riots in egypt are not okay here, I mean the NEWS are reporting about it and even that is full of crap!
Nah lets keep it real, I mean im posting something, okay i got 1-2-3 swear words but im just saying what I think about the "riots" etc. Just stating my statement..
It's like, Im posting something in a post with a "I dont give a fuck" statement and it gets deleted..
To the mod that deleted the post..
Get a life

Kind Regards,
Pro Warbringer

Ye IDK why it would be deleted. If you weren't cursing specifically @ someone, there's no problem*

* - This was previously posted a while ago by some mods...

But ye, anal mods is anal!
All my curses were directed to Egypt, Egypt Riots and their president lmao cause 90% of OTL doesn't give a SHIT

You know what you posted. And the reason is obvious, to avoid getting your posts deleted is following the rules.

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back