• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who watched Iron Man 3?

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Code:

That moment <3
Bb enemies
iron-man-3-iron-army.png

I did on May 3rd, in IMAX 3D. It was a good movie, but nothing like the first Iron Man, in regards to the story. I feel like the first Iron Man is a classic compared to the other two, mainly because of the story line. He's captured, rises from captivity with world changing technology made from a box of scraps.

Iron Man 3 had amazing CGI compared to the first Iron Man, and the new suits Tony Stark had were incredible to see in the movie - he perfected the suit. Overall, a good movie. It was amazing to see in 3D...

I watched it like a week after it came out in HD Quality on my PC, I wasn't really paying attention much, so going to re watch it today sometime.

I did on May 3rd, in IMAX 3D. It was a good movie, but nothing like the first Iron Man, in regards to the story. I feel like the first Iron Man is a classic compared to the other two, mainly because of the story line. He's captured, rises from captivity with world changing technology made from a box of scraps.

Iron Man 3 had amazing CGI compared to the first Iron Man, and the new suits Tony Stark had were incredible to see in the movie - he perfected the suit. Overall, a good movie. It was amazing to see in 3D...

Like most movies sadly!

Back