• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will be the guild leader in ïcechaw? Blitzkriieg, Requiem, Blindness, High Flyers

@tharks - then accept the war :wub: for sure blitz won't be on the way :)

@sivin - wtf are you talking about? we never had any allies, NEVER, we won the 3 wars we fought with, always, difference of 20 frags+
you got massacred and now you are crying, poor you

Ohhh u declared war..? sry i didnt saw it but even i cant do anything since im not the leader and Zimon is on Vacations ;S.. ill call him by cellphone ;D

and..well, holy shit, u guys "won" the war against murderz cuz of a noob that let die a lot of times by blindness..u think that is correct to say that u "won"?
And omg dont talk bullshit u always have allieds...It seems that u are not actualized..Blindeness is allied with Blitz

Ohhh u declared war..? sry i didnt saw it but even i cant do anything since im not the leader and Zimon is on Vacations ;S.. ill call him by cellphone ;D

and..well, holy shit, u guys "won" the war against murderz cuz of a noob that let die a lot of times by blindness..u think that is correct to say that u "won"?
And omg dont talk bullshit u always have allieds...It seems that u are not actualized..Blindeness is allied with Blitz

we had blitz as allied after the wars so what are you talking about? we always fought our wars alone
and Murkz was in blindness and backstabed us and let 1 char there (in blindness)
then they declared war to us, sovietiko accepted and forgot to kick the noobchar and then they rooked the 'noobchar'(killed him like 15x) so shut the fuck up if you don't know nothing
ofc we killed 1 guy of them like 20x, but still we won like 80-40? so stop the propaganda plaz

now, accept the fucking war and you'll see what power is :wub:

edit: prolly if we start a war, the retarded polacks of requiem will come to kill us, so it will be a lil bit harder to us :|

Truth! You guys can't fight Guild vs Guild, Guilds that are Allied with ya and their always with ya when it comes to Battle are Blindness, Smoke It And Fly, We Love Drugs. And u still lossing, how Pathetic..:< Luddboll I think he is the only one with Balls in your guild, he's trying something everytime instead of beeing cocky in forum and in game like Payordie.

Ah it's you nab, dont bother to post here cause your only talking, nothing else. In our guild we have nickname for you..."Pussyole" :D

and what's the argument of callig me pussyole?rofl
you are just jealous cuz you wish you had a brain like mine(I'm not saying i'm smart, I'm saying you are dumbs), I'm owning you polacks all the time and you start with stupid arguments like 'portugal sux, they don't even make tea'
stupid polacks ^_^

Well, I feel sorry for ya, but its not my fault they don't learn you reading in schools... We calling you "Pussyole" Cause your only talking alot and when it comes to battle your not there.

Truth! You guys can't fight Guild vs Guild, Guilds that are Allied with ya and their always with ya when it comes to Battle are Blindness, Smoke It And Fly, We Love Drugs. And u still lossing, how Pathetic..:< Luddboll I think he is the only one with Balls in your guild, he's trying something everytime instead of beeing cocky in forum and in game like Payordie.

Smoke it and Fly doesnt have allies
we are in our own side

Well, I feel sorry for ya, but its not my fault they don't learn you reading in schools... We calling you "Pussyole" Cause your only talking alot and when it comes to battle your not there.

I'm not there?rofl what are you talking about? typical polack, saying propaganda for looking good in a game LMAO
ah wiidomaker rofl, the guy who made noobchars for spam me gz life! btw I've never seen you in any OB/battle so what are you talking about? wtfucking loser you aren't you?

@about our 'allies' - guys what are you talking about? lol blindness had just allies when requiem vs blitz war started, before that, it was blindness against the world
every wars we fought we had always more than 1 guild as enemy but we always won
so stop the propaganda plx

I'm not there?rofl what are you talking about? typical polack, saying propaganda for looking good in a game LMAO
ah wiidomaker rofl, the guy who made noobchars for spam me gz life! btw I've never seen you in any OB/battle so what are you talking about? wtfucking loser you aren't you?

@about our 'allies' - guys what are you talking about? lol blindness had just allies when requiem vs blitz war started, before that, it was blindness against the world
every wars we fought we had always more than 1 guild as enemy but we always won
so stop the propaganda plx

Lol dude, maybe smoke it and fly arent with u, but maybe We Love Drugs aren't as well ? LOL Just shut up you just don't want look like a noobs, 3 guilds against us, still loosin <3

Back