• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will win Fifa Word Cup?

Teun, I know how u must feel but seriously..
Netherlands won't have a bit of a chance.

Have you seen the last 2 matches of Germany?

4:1 vs England
4:0 vs Argentinia

Rofl the Netherlands currently only have 3 goals against, which were 2 penalties and one fault of the defenders. And how good is England? And how good was Argentina playing? :eek: I think Brazil is a more dangerous club than Argentina was :).

Rofl the Netherlands currently only have 3 goals against, which were 2 penalties and one fault of the defenders. And how good is England? And how good was Argentina playing? :eek: I think Brazil is a more dangerous club than Argentina was :).

You are the perfect opposite of an soccer-expert.

England has always been reaching the K.O. round.
Argentinia was the best team in this WC, they won every game and they got awesome players. Especially the player of the year, Messi.

Brazil was really really bad in this WC. They weren't worth enough to reach the semi-final. They didn't fight for their victorys and they got a horrible strategy.

Netherland is a fighting Nation. They aren't that good but they keep fighting for victory so they are a strong enemy. But when you ask me there wasn't one nicely played goal made by netherland =(

I am not telling England and Argentina sux, read before telling I am "the perfect opposite of an soccer-expert". The Netherlands is at the fourth place ranking currently, so that means something right? And reaching the K.O. round should be a MUST for a country with the best league of the world yeah. And I agree what you say about Argentina, but they played kinda bad against Germany in my opinion. Finally I don't think Brazil was playing that bad. Every time which played against Brazil, played ultra-defensive. Kinda hard to make a goal than, but they win everything untill the K.O rounds.
By the way teams which plays bad at the start will win the WC ;). Don't see this as a fight, just see this as another opninion, I do also understand your points ofcause. I might be a bit "my country is the best", but after winning from Brazil I might be a bit happy right =). I also think the Netherlands will pass Uruguay and might be a hard challenge for Germany (cuz I believe Germany will win). I aint that bad by the way in beeing an expert. I am currently second placed at a WC poule ;).
From which country are u btw?

Edit: Kurwa is the answer at your signature? haha

I am not telling England and Argentina sux, read before telling I am "the perfect opposite of an soccer-expert". The Netherlands is at the fourth place ranking currently, so that means something right? And reaching the K.O. round should be a MUST for a country with the best league of the world yeah. And I agree what you say about Argentina, but they played kinda bad against Germany in my opinion. Finally I don't think Brazil was playing that bad. Every time which played against Brazil, played ultra-defensive. Kinda hard to make a goal than, but they win everything untill the K.O rounds.
By the way teams which plays bad at the start will win the WC ;). Don't see this as a fight, just see this as another opninion, I do also understand your points ofcause. I might be a bit "my country is the best", but after winning from Brazil I might be a bit happy right =). I also think the Netherlands will pass Uruguay and might be a hard challenge for Germany (cuz I believe Germany will win). I aint that bad by the way in beeing an expert. I am currently second placed at a WC poule ;).
From which country are u btw?

Dude, you just said a few things which aren't correct or aren't making sense.
he Netherlands is at the fourth place ranking currently
-There are currently 4 teams left.

Every time which played against Brazil, played ultra-defensive. Kinda hard to make a goal than, but they win everything untill the K.O rounds.
-Im not sure if I understand it correct but Brazil didn't win every game until the K.O. round.
They played 0:0 against Portugal, who has been a big big fail in this WC!

And Yes! I'm from Germany. I was afraid of playing against England and I had even bigger fear against Argentinia.
And If you've watched the game you could have seen that Argentinia was playing bad, they just got outplayed. They only have Solo-Players and Germany has like Zero Solo players, maybe Schweinsteiger because he pwns.

Back