• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

who will win? Sweden or Denmark?

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think a bomb will drop on them and there will be no winner :(

ASSÅ AAAH! When i turned channel 5 on i heard the ref "blow" in da whistle, and i was like NO.. NOO. NOOOOOOO!

I was with my football team there! We screamd an yeall'd but the two goals that sweden made was away sentenced -.- hated it..

Henrik Larsson were offside the first moment and the ball was out the second time when Zlatan passed S.Larsson :)

S.larsson goal was 100% correct, The judger was 80meters from there.. there's no chance he could had seen it.

Now Malta gotta get 1 point against portugal.. Mission impossible plaxxx:(

Can't believe that Sweden lost. Ok, the off-side ball to Henrik Larsson was fair. But the ball Zlatan gave to the guy should be a goal. Fucking judger.

The judger were from BARCELONA, SPAIN - where Zlatan plays. He SHOULD let that be a goal, even the camera couldn't see if the ball crossed the line or not. He even gave Zlatan a yellow card.

And Denmark, fucking idiots. Everytime Zlatan got the ball they screamed "BUUUUU". Annoying fucks.

Back