• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will win the Libyan Revolution?

Who will win the Libyan Revolution?

• Anti-Gaddhafi Forces

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Pro-Gaddhafi forces

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Uncertain

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Oh I'm sure we are... >.>

Ehh..don't mind Sheinen. He's another "thinker". He believes everything that happens is some how a plan by a bunch of evil people to take over the world. Yea because that's more probable than oppressed people rising up against their government right? Honestly, I get a laugh out of all of this "brainwashed" propaganda and conspiracy theories :p

Pic or didnt happen. thats bs in my eyes ;]
and about they suck.. ye..

Russia ftw

You realize the picture portrays a dead person and it is very gruesome. He was Muslim, and according to Islam the dead are to be treated with respect, not flashed around, no matter who they were. If the US were to release the picture, it would anger REGULAR Muslims, not just extremists. Try to understand their culture a bit, instead of being such a moron.

I support the revolutionaries but they are the gadaffi is tough and hard nut to crack . They need to carry out their fight for a long time to come .

Back