• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Whole Lunus map avaliable

Lunus

Reaction score

Hey, Lunus here.

So, for the guys whos was asking, yeah, I still have the Lunus Map, it was never used and no one else have it. Can't show the minimap case i've used a secret ninja skill to make this map more unique, so, even the ground floor, in the minimap appears in pieces. ! But if u want to see more of it (not just for curiosity, please, we are business mans) my doors are open. Metaforically.

Also you can see my other thread with a different subject here in "jobs" where I offer my services to create, mapping, freelancer stuff mostly. There's more about me and my work too.

Btw, I dont put this in the other post all together cause in the first one I'm "applying" for jobs and this text dont match with the rest. If the mods dont agree, let me know, I fix it.
(the other one maybe are kinda too threadbare right now, tho)

Oh, I'll take this opportunity to say how you can do alot of different and a impressive work with the same assets that you have it since 8.6 or something. I do map since i was a kid and until today, sometimes, i put things together in a way that no one did before (as far as i know) so then I stop and "shiiiiiiiiiiit", put all the folks on the call to show this crazy (not always good) idea that you came up with. Thats probabily i dont go to showoff section, probabily always will be a guy that did it before (AND HE IS NOT EVEN THAT GOOD)

(well, some of those, I have plenty sure that no one have done it before and i will die with the secret cause im a asshole. Can i say asshole here, btw? Where i see the rules? The fixed post that i saw dont mention nothing about it. IM NEW IN FORUNS LIKE THIS, OKAY? i'll find it out, just give me some space, i'll... promess.)

So, Huge Map avaliable. Needs a final touch but i'm here for this.

PS: If you want to get the full experience, some small scripts will be necessary. But u do not actually need it to run the game. Its just to be kinda perfectionist, i guess.

Always yours, Loponi. ~

(i never have a opportunity to end with this, so... just... ok? let me be happy) [cool rubrica]
l11.gif

Back