• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Whole new team, join now (a)

Condor

Reaction score
Welcome:)

Well, the fact is .. I just got bored..
Soooo, I want to start a new team..
It's just because I want to start a new server, beginning from zero,nothing. And get it online as fast as possible and keep on improving it:)
To just get ourselfs a good and fun server (an overall server, wich is fun to play and to keep playing)
Just comment if you want to join it, no specific team members searching right now.
Untill now, (let's call it a project) the project isn't 'something' yet, it's just for fun, to keep me busy:)
So are you a mapper/scripter/hoster, or just somebody who has a good experience from tibia and like to join and like to help, comment :)

Edit: There are 2 rules for now;
1- U need to be loyal 100% !!
2- U need to respect all the other team members, no mather what !
Looking forward to have fun with you guys:thumbup:

x Condor

Last edited:
Well im the scripter of evolera.vapus.net but i can join you guys for the moment :p

Hahaha Collz i dont think anyone with brains would seriously consider joining xD

Moist_ be gentle please .. You also started at nothing .. + I did helped you with your server remember so.. --'

Condor

@ Collz, I could try (A)

Back