• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Whole team needed for a 100% custom War server (UmbyOTs fans see this!)

kird

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
It's been a tradition for me every year to work on an OTserv when the summer comes.
Until this year I've only hosted the server localy at my home coumpter and just have it online for some weeks.
This year i decided to collect all the work I've done this past few years and work on a complete new WAR server!

I've been a fan of UmbyOts for all the years its been online, and the idea behind my OT is to emulate umbyOts style, etc...
For those who dont know what UmbyOTs was, you'll have the chance to have a glance on it, further on this post.

All this years, I managed to build my crappy OTs by myself, But found out theres too much work for just one person if your intention is to make a big OT capable of hosting a large number of players. Therefor, im in need of a team.

The team members I need are the following:

1- hoster (or someone that'll guive me advice on how to do things properly)
1- web designer/builder (The Ot need a whole new custom website, to show the world we're not just another d&r server)
1- storyline writter (All the quests, specially the addons quests, will have a unique storyline. The quests must require a high number of riddles and puzzles, and will take several days to complete)
1- mapper & scriptter (I can make almost anything the quests/storyline requires, but sometimes there too much work for just 1 person, thats why i need a co-worker on this)

Now, a sample of the work i've already done:

suppliesh.jpg

The supplies aren't infinite. Make sure you go to battle with enough of them!!

pvppoints.jpg

Every frag is rewarded with PvP points (the server currency).

accmaker.jpg

Players must obtain 25 frags in order to get a private account! (this looks kinda familiar heh?)

78705811.jpg

Be ready to be challenged by other teams on this unique OB system!!

rewardu.jpg

Use your PvP points to purchase unique items, and bonuses!!

questing.jpg

You must complete hard and challenging quests to obtain your pieces of addons!!

umbypoi.jpg

Im sure, UmbyOts fans will remember how fun it was making POI quest!

This is all for now!
There's still a lot of work to be done.
If you feel like taking part in this amazing project, leave a post or send me a PM with your application.

Also, if you guys want to enter and see the server, we can arrange a beta test session.
Feel free to post any suggestions you might have, even if you're not applying for the job

Yours~
Kird

PD: For those who might want to know, my names in UmbyOts were:
kird apple
Arcannys
Elder dragon
HOUSE CAMPER<-- yes, it was me xD

PD: For those who might want to know, my names in UmbyOts were:
kird apple
Arcannys
Elder dragon
HOUSE CAMPER<-- yes, it was me xD

Yes I remember you... Ha

Maybe I could help out with some things.

Good :p
For now the most impotant part is to bring the server online, so i'd need to find someone who knows how to host, set up the website etc..
Thanks in advance

Ahh I rember back in the day when umbyots was the shit I would love to see this server back up €: and I would love to help I can map really good and script some

When this server is online pm me or something it sounds like and looks like one awesome server.

Name:Mahmoud
Where Do You live ?:Egypt,cairo
What Languages can you speak ?:i can speak GOOD english,Very Good arabic
Experince: Ive Became CM/GM/GOD in many ots but they were closed
What Can You Do?: i can help people in game make events and more and i can create spells
Why Should We Choose you : you should choose me cuz am not lier ,i will help people ,i wont abuse, wont insult people,
What Pos. do you need ?Well as you like
Note:please Dont Care About my Age care about skills BTw you can make a test or just test me

Back