• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who's your idol?

dont rly got an idol, but Zisly is cool :wub: haha.
great mapper
great scripter
:)

*sadface* :( No votes on me. :C /emo

Mine: Talaturen and MicBird. :D

And here is my list :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Talaturen: When he was just a normal person (talking about open tibia servers) everyone was closing him the doors to the top, but even that he is now the leader of the greatest ot community....

Kornholijo: I have learnt a lot of things about computers with him and he truly pwnz....

Elf: I love how he pwntzzz newbs and even with his short history on the open-tibia development he is one of the best developers....

Kiper: Even if he don't post much on otland he still the master here, he got a rox iphone :( -envy- also he is a great person <3

Silent defender: I would pay for just a 10% of his energy xD <3

Master-M: Even if someone insult him he will never get mad!!! he always take insults as jokes and also he motive every owner of projects here in otland...

blx don't mind my big list xD Minimized the text to make it looks like less people xD

Also i deleted few because it was going to be the longest list ever :|

Last edited:
Znote for being the best moderator i ever seen ,

Fragdonut for making Po thread << lol ,

Silentdefender for spamming,

Talaturen for not removing Po thread and is a great Leader and

At the end ME for being me

Back