• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Why a Bug Tracker?

Sir Juninho

Reaction score
I'm wondering, why a bug tracker if...

Y4eKrgi.png

The image says everything. :)

Attachments

How sad :(

You forgot to change the last activity date.

You are reporting a bug from TFS 0.3 (of some private SVN revision?), in the OpenTibia bug tracker. Both OpenTibia and TFS 0.3 are inactive projects at the moment, so chances are that even if you posted the bug report at the right place there wouldn't be anyone to fix it for you. I suggest that you either switch to TFS 1.0 or fix it youself and submit a patch.

ok, what about the chances of this same bug still occur on tfs 1.0? does this chance exists?

- - - Updated - - -

besides, this is a serious bug that can literally end up with any server, because it is a bug of money...

I'm just trying to help the otland community as I can help.

Chances are someone would have found it on ShadowCores or LunarForce already. You can also test it with default data before you start converting your datapack to 1.0.

Using the chance I'd like to ask: is 1.0 bug tracker somewhere or planned or should we just use github issues?

Back