• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why cant anyone figure out this error/bug? :/ anyone please help me out!

Grozzmo

Reaction score
I don't know what's going on, I used to host 8.54 ot with this computer for like 1-2 days onlinetime without any crashes using 0.3.6 tfs cryingdamson had around 50 players.

So I recently updated my server to tibia 8.60 TFS 0.4 DEV Ive tryed 3777 and 3884 none of those works, as fast as someone loggs online and stays online it takes 1-2 hours and the server crashes, sometimes without any log error but most of the time I get these 2 errors in my logs admin file:

(Error - void ServicePort:pen(IPAddressList, uint16_t)) NETWORK: The requested address is not valid in its context
(Error - void ServiceManager::run()) NETWORK: The specified file reference is invalid

Ive asked lots of people, posted on otland but it seems like nobody knows I'm kind of desperate since I want to host my ot the reason why I wont use my 8.54 ot is cause barerly anyone plays it.

My map is really small barerly any monsters, Ive check my scripts for spamming and npcs and monsters and such Ive found nothing, ive searched on google and seen like 1-2 people with the same error but no1 answered to their topics.

This seems like a rare bug but Ive been trying for over a month to fix it, pleeeease anyone who knows what it can be post here help me out I would be so glad, Ive worked alot on my ot and Id love to run it

Thank you.

you are a donator you can download it :p

I used 3882 on Windows and 3777 on Linux, no errors , crashes, freezes etc. People say that 3884 is stable but it's not, try 3882.

Back