• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Why cant i make an post in advertisment?

sirspray

Reaction score
Hey ive been trying to make an post in advertisment and it dosent work, i dont get an error when i click creat thread it loads and nothing happens after that, i would be glad if someone could tell my why?

Solution
hello brother.

i have was getting same problem, this problem didnt comes from otland this problem comes from broswers, PLEASE TRY OTHER BROSWER, Like Google Chrome etc

Good Luck!
hello brother.

i have was getting same problem, this problem didnt comes from otland this problem comes from broswers, PLEASE TRY OTHER BROSWER, Like Google Chrome etc

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Solution
The problem has been known for a while, if you got adblocker it will see that the page contains "advertisment" and then block it for some reason.
I was able to fix it by adding a rule to disable adblocker on OTLand (you can do the same, we don't have any ads).

That way you don't have to switch browser everytime you wanna make a new thread / post something :p

Back