• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why cant ppls connect at my OT!?

N e r o n Z

Banned User
Reaction score
Why cant ppls connect? I opened my ports but im not able to connect with my ip! here a picture!!!

HELP PLS

Hello Neronz,

There is no picture here, I could help you when I get home though, or also here, it might depend on the informations you give me. :)

Kindest Rewards
Okke

Yo, I checked out the tutorial but it still says the ports are not opened "checked on halfaways site" could you check the gyazo picture which I have? Would be awesome xD
Unfortunately, I won't help you further I linked you a tutorial read it. If it doesn't work I'm sorry. I won't help people like you. :)

Hello Neronz,

There is no picture here, I could help you when I get home though, or also here, it might depend on the informations you give me. :)

Kindest Rewards
Okke
roflmao.

I'd recommend you re-doing the steps and see if that works.

The only thing I could come up in my head right now is just to test if your firewall is blocking the ports.
This may probably not be the cause, but try to deactivating your firewall for a small period of time --> Start webserver and tibia server --> See if the the port checker can find your ports. Now if this is the case. Activate your firewall (Do this anyway) and open the ports 7171, 7172 and 80 in inbound rules.

The only thing I could come up in my head right now is just to test if your firewall is blocking the ports.
This may probably not be the cause, but try to deactivating your firewall for a small period of time --> Start webserver and tibia server --> See if the the port checker can find your ports. Now if this is the case. Activate your firewall (Do this anyway) and open the ports 7171, 7172 and 80 in inbound rules.

I did everything on the window firewall etc. Turned off firewall from router, added the ports on windows firewall and still doesnt work xD

Unfortunately, I won't help you further I linked you a tutorial read it. If it doesn't work I'm sorry. I won't help people like you. :)

Sorry if the tutorial isnt that good as you think.

I won't help people like you. :)

Probally you dont know how to find a solution, if you are not able to help then please stop write shit like this in my post, thx

Probally you dont know how to find a solution, if you are not able to help then please stop write shit like this in my post, thx

Sorry if the tutorial isnt that good as you think.

I can guarantee you I knwo the solution. You are just lazy to check the thread propely. Limos thread is great every people I've linked that thread to it same problem as you have.

Friend, was this problem is week, I could fix with this link

https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/issues/810

This is also specified in Limos post.

No not rly, I checked it out. Did everything what he said but at end my ports didnt work for some reasons.. Dont ask me why :)
See? You haven't read it. There is alot of things you may need to do. For an example the host file, The login.lua maybe. Your firewall maybe but. Everyone knows you are a lazy fuck

Back