• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why did my Thread got deleted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was the thread about and where was it ;)?

I made a thread about a Antivirus program, and gave away a few Keys for the full version..

Since i know its a good A-Virus program i though to share my experience with it and give u guys in Otland a few free keys from me ^^

Are you sure they are legit keys? not just a cracked or stolen keys?

moderator might be misstaken they were illegal, anyway if they were u broke rules ;(!

Are you sure they are legit keys? not just a cracked or stolen keys?
Dunno, maybe 1 of thier employes took a few, they are not cracked for sure ^^ since u gotta have internet acces when u activate them + that u use thier own software, anyway ur not editing the softwares register or anything like that :p u can just use the same key since it got like 500k Registers before it ends ^^, and since it has been out for almost 3-4 years, AVG should have blocked those codes no ;)?

moderator might be misstaken they were illegal, anyway if they were u broke rules ;(!

Dunno, u can find em on many forums ^^ and they have been out for the past 3 years or something like that ^^

Possible Leaked Keys? Same happened with the Dirt 3 Keys that were leaked before, and now all 1 million keys are nonlegit. Expect the same from these after a while

Possible Leaked Keys? Same happened with the Dirt 3 Keys that were leaked before, and now all 1 million keys are nonlegit. Expect the same from these after a while

dude those keys got banned in like 72hours... + those keys still works.. these has been out for 3-4year +and they are on tbp also..

still don't understand what the problem is?
Copyright infringement of software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OTLand is hosted within the U.S., just saying.
these has been out for the past 4-3years so they don't care,
Just because these keys has been out for 4-3 years, doesn't make them perfectly legal.
took steam 72hours to "fake ban" those keys+ it ain't piracy n hacking if avg haven't said anything about those keys they are missing.
Oh so, just because an official (regarding product ownership) source hasn't said they're illegal, then that of course means they must be perfectly legal... right? That's like saying "Just because the judges (official source) didn't see X mass murderer (damn redundancy) killing people means he's 100% innocent. I mean, pshhh, who need witnesses nowadays, right?". <I know this analogy is kinda flawed, but (I hope) you get my point.>

Thread closed.
If anything else concerns you, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.