• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Why do moderators moderate complatints about moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Account

slapyou
Reaction score
this doesn't make any sense. moderators/global moderators are allowed to end discussion on a complaint that members make about them!?!? why should they be allowed to protect eachother on a biased standpoint. i could make a complaint against a mod, but a few days later, it will eventually be closed without the revision of an ADMINISTRATOR.

@mods quit fucking closing complaints in the feedback section.

peace.

bcoz we, the otland members are not players.
@mods quit fucking closing complaints in the feedback section.
you stop spamming..

@down
3 thread = much spam so gtfo

Last edited:
Dude, admins close the threads...trust me your just a pawn in otland...you dont think the admins dont know what goes on in otland??

Let them do the worrying you can do the troll, flame, spam, leeching.

Dude, admins close the threads...trust me your just a pawn in otland...you dont think the admins dont know what goes on in otland??

Let them do the worrying you can do the troll, flame, spam, leeching.

check how many threads closed by mods... and quit accusing me of spam/flame/troll/leech..

You are now only spamming. Even if threads are closed/deleted by moderators, administrators will know about it.
You questions have been answered and you're just spamming now.

This thread will be closed soon.

You are now only spamming. Even if threads are closed/deleted by moderators, administrators will know about it.
You questions have been answered and you're just spamming now.

This thread will be closed soon.

Don Daniello has explained everything.

Administrator can always view the closed thread and then intervene.

Thread closed for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back