• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why guild system isn't working?

windscar

Reaction score
Will it work?
I did that:

1- Downloaded the pure forgotten 0.2.3, with no modifications, from here.
2- Made a database from forgottenserver.sql with no modifications.
3- Made 2 characters in different accounts using account manager.
4- Typed "!createguild Pombo" with character A.
5- Typed "!invite character B" with character A in guild chan.
5- Typed "!join Pombo" with character B.

It appaered: "You joined the guild" (something close). But Character B still had no guild after that.
<b>And</b>, when I log off Character A, and it come back, it had no guild anymore.

Damn. I tryed to say everything with the smallest details just to not receive such kind of answer. T_T
But u should notice the log off thing.

[Yes, i typed !joinguild, not !join.]

Still waiting an answer.

PS: Sorry for the double post i had some memory lack o_O
PS2: Hey nice opportunity to say... thanks for your awesome work. ^_^"
PS3: Excuse my bad english~

MySQL or SqLite,
Latest SVN revision or 0.2.3 release?

No... wtf...
¬¬

Another big problem:
Everytime the server crashes all player loose levels, please make emergency save...

C'mon talaturen you're not doing what i did. Download the latest version and check it by yourself it's not working.

And yes there's something "WRONG" making the server crash, but will you find and fix it for me? Well probably not. I don't know what, of 100+ actions, is crashing it, so, is it so hard to just make an emergency save?

Last edited:
Well..

When someone type: !createguild my server is crashing.. And then all the houses resets, players loose alot of levels etc..

This server is very stable, but when it crash, 30% of the server is quitting.

I don't know why my server is crashing by the guildsystem, but i still think that the old Npc system works away better then this.

Back