• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why happend with www.pazzur-online.com

Geraa

Reaction score
this is the best server but now is 8.42

i dont know what happend with the god he o the team don't actuallize the server. the server is online i know but lost a lot of people

please please if someone have that map please please can post here if you giveme the post i intent tu put much servers online and have actullizations to the new tibia

o please god of pazzur actually the server please that sever is a god map :)

and srry for my english
i talk other idiom xD

Sorry but no one will give you a pazzur map even if they had it. Its a terrible map. It has more monk trainers than monsters

but is a custom map really ?...

and in my opinion is the best map

¬¬ well , in my opinion all have different likes ok ?

but here the problem: do you know some one can pass me the map i know is custom but maybe the map had filtred in the internet and someone had or maybe someone do a copy of the map because is a small map comparade a tibia map rl and because in the best days pazzur have 599 players onlines

PLEASE someone can had the map o i dont know a hack to copy the map thank you all xD..!!

¬¬ well , in my opinion all have different likes ok ?

but here the problem: do you know some one can pass me the map i know is custom but maybe the map had filtred in the internet and someone had or maybe someone do a copy of the map because is a small map comparade a tibia map rl and because in the best days pazzur have 599 players onlines

PLEASE someone can had the map o i dont know a hack to copy the map thank you all xD..!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?3gcbukf66klbz92 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

em.. man i know that you post the link but that no are pazzur. the mapper based in that map but they do a loot of work um... don't you have the paazur exactly ?
or a form no copy the map of the server online ?

Please i need help to found this server..... I love that server i want the map and the quest all i think that you tell distribution i want pleasee if someone have the server or a form to copy the server if are possible with a program i don't now

Back