• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is everything bad, addicting?

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
Drugs, videogames (they ain't bad but they ain't constructive either), alcohol, jrkn off, etc...

wish there was smething addicting one cud make some money doing lol

How about this.. 'They're bad, because they are addictive.'

Sound good?

'Take things in moderation.' Maybe?
xD

Thread title: Why is everything bad, addicting?

Drugs, videogames (they ain't bad but they ain't constructive either), alcohol, jrkn off, etc...

wish there was smething addicting one cud make some money doing lol

You are asking why is everything bad, addicting? but then saying they ain't bad ??
What ?

You are addicted to weed, yes i know, dont spam that im addicted on red bull, i say you are addicted to weed.

Did I even mention the word weed? no.
And you are the one that spams that you drink 100000000 red bulls a day so gtfo and search your attention somewhere else :).

Not word, but pictures..........
You talk to me something, but you are the one who claims that water causes cancer, lmfao.

The quality and quantity of water’s oxygen content is substantially altered under present systems of aerobic water purification which takes place under the influence of light (methods used everywhere today). This immediately results in disturbances to the metabolism. As a further consequence, it results in aggregations of oxygen which the water in the body, already over-saturated, cannot assimilate. As a result of the additional internal pressures thus created, the first symptoms of the disease manifest themselves as swellings and tumours.

The presence of excess oxygen in the enlarged, swollen, cells leads to the production of high levels of acid and subsequently to inflammation. This inflammation causes higher temperatures, causing the oxygen to become increasingly aggressive (as seen before) and eventually to combine with the substances of the tissue itself. This results in the emergence of inferior and less complex microbes which, under suitable preconditions, begin their vital activity. In the absence of other food they make a regular feast of the body. The disease-causing organism is therefore the indirect product of incorrect metabolic interactions. Science describes this as cancer.

And check your own avatar & signature.

Back