• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is this happening?

anthonyxxx

Reaction score
2lbl104.png

You can see the can't enter the protection zone at the bottom, but I'm not trying to enter a protection zone. I'm getting stuck all over the place because it says I'm trying to enter a protection zone with pz when I'm not. I don't know why it is doing this but now that my pz is gone im still unable to move because it says "There is not enough room." when nothing is even surrounding me. GMs, Tala, someone help!

- - - Updated - - -

I just signed out and now it stopped happening but this isn't the first time its happened to me

Its because of Magebot, when you press twice the dash hotkey it keeps dashing towards the direction you were going to, and since the tile below the wall is PZ you're not able to go into it.

Just press the dash hotkey twice again.

hmm this has never happened to me before tho until this server, thank you tho i hope that was actually it

- - - Updated - - -

Its because of Magebot, when you press twice the dash hotkey it keeps dashing towards the direction you were going to, and since the tile below the wall is PZ you're not able to go into it.

Just press the dash hotkey twice again.

Tryed it and you were right, thanks a lot but how do i stop it once it happens?

Click the dash hotkey (the one you used to get stuck) twice.

This is a common problem with Laptops to.

The key get spammed if you press 2 or more keys while holding DASH keys

You just sound stupid because everyone pretty much uses a bot and I have seen loads of screenshots since shadowcores of people having bots in their screenshots. Your the pathetic one.

You just sound stupid because everyone pretty much uses a bot and I have seen loads of screenshots since shadowcores of people having bots in their screenshots. Your the pathetic one.

Damn man, sorry to blow your little own world up, but what you are doing is in no way respectable or skilled, at least admit that you suck. Just because everyone does it? You sound just a like a nazi camp guard. There is a big difference in doing it because all other people do it, and you can't keep up with real power gamers because you suck so you let a bot do it for you, and doing it while admitting that you suck. Pretty bad from server creators to let you do this, but that's another problem. By the way, it's VERY pathetic to bot on a OT server with such high exp-rate, this isn't real Tibia, and you suck.

Damn man, sorry to blow your little own world up, but what you are doing is in no way respectable or skilled, at least admit that you suck. Just because everyone does it? You sound just a like a nazi camp guard. There is a big difference in doing it because all other people do it, and you can't keep up with real power gamers because you suck so you let a bot do it for you, and doing it while admitting that you suck. Pretty bad from server creators to let you do this, but that's another problem. By the way, it's VERY pathetic to bot on a OT server with such high exp-rate, this isn't real Tibia, and you suck.

Honestly just calm down, way to take the game to heart. The fact that it bothers you so much is pathetic, clearly this is nothing like the nazi camp guard situation so just calm down. Also it's not even that high of a rate you make it seem like its an orsh server where i can go gain level 1000 by killing a couple of monsters. Stop getting so butt hurt over the fact that people use bots, grow up.

Back