• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Why Laatido doesnt work?

Stewie

Family Guy # ;3
Reaction score
i have laatido,im use and have same error.

map 64-bit.

how i can fix?

You need to updrage your pc to get more memory OR / AND use a 64-bit computer system

This is because your map have more than 90mb probably and you machine doesnt suport that thing.

my map have 89MB,my OS is 32 BIT,im using laatido,why doest work?

Laatido help a little but doesnt make miracles FACEPALM
You need more RAM and / or a 64 bit system

This map is to BIG to your machine !!!
The machine doesnt support

QuadCore 4GB Ram is LOW?

im use tfs 0.3.6 this doest happen,only happen when i use tfs 0.4,but i need tfs 0.4 =/

You would have to make many changes and remove some stuff, maybe something related to maploader (can't say for sure since I'm not a 0.4 user)

Man, first thing, why did you say 32bit + 4gb of ram? The windows of 32bits just use 3gb, not more. Then, you dont have 4gb with 32bits, you have only 3gbs, 1 GB isn't working.

LaaTiDo, just change the MAX, of usage memory. Like, the windows block when you use more then X gb of ram, i think this max is 2gb, the laatido change it to 3gb (block of windows 32bit). If you change for 64bit and use all of 4gb of ram, should work.

Back