• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why nobody takes adventage from tibia rl proposals forum to make a great OT?

miguel1118

Reaction score
There is a lot of awesome proposals there which could be used to make the most awesome OT but no one seems to care, right now there is a lot of ppl who does want to play in a "Retro hardcore pvp server" but Cip Soft dosn't seem to care a lot about it, mainly because they does support botters and a "Retro hardcore pvp server" wouldn't give them as much money than a optional-pvp server, but you guys cant take adventage from it.
-Just make a tibia rl server with low exp rate (x2 - x5)
-Add the retro hardcore features (Exp for killing higher level players, no skulls, 100% damage against players, no bless, higher exp and set loss penalty after dead and maybe you could only get frags for killing ppl with half level than you to prevent power abusing)
-And sell some items on server shop to pay the server cost

Link from proposal thread: http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=4372781

Because generally people do not have very good ideas of what would make a game good.

It is one thing to suggest a retro server.

It is another thing to play one.

Most people don't even play their own suggestions. Once they get what they want, they realize it isn't actually what they want.

There is a lot of awesome proposals there which could be used to make the most awesome OT but no one seems to care, right now there is a lot of ppl who does want to play in a "Retro hardcore pvp server" but Cip Soft dosn't seem to care a lot about it, mainly because they does support botters and a "Retro hardcore pvp server" wouldn't give them as much money than a optional-pvp server, but you guys cant take adventage from it.
-Add the retro hardcore features (Exp for killing higher level players, no skulls, 100% damage against players, no bless, higher exp and set loss penalty after dead and maybe you could only get frags for killing ppl with half level than you to prevent power abusing)

Link from proposal thread: http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=4372781

How cute, you adorable.

Honestly I like the half level frag idea... or an algo somethin like that. 100% damage against players is savage.

Last edited:
"Why nobody takes adventage from tibia rl proposals forum to make a great OT?"

Because basically newer features in Tibia are kinda based on popular trends in OTS. Especially around 2005-2010. People liked them, people played on OTS instead of RL, CipSoft took them and "reshaped" them to suit Tibia without screaming something like "Yeah... We ripped it off from YurOTS! Sue Us!" etc. It would be just circular reasoning. Switching between bare minimum of features from ~10 years ago and shitload of money-milking features of current client.

There are many of those lazy servers out there. You sound like You didn't even take a look on any OTS lists.

There are few "retro" servers, you know?

This is called "pay to win" and it sucks. More than Sasha Grey...

gib me:
  1. money
  2. money
  3. scripters
  4. good scripters
  5. money
then I can do that

"Why nobody takes adventage from tibia rl proposals forum to make a great OT?"

Because basically newer features in Tibia are kinda based on popular trends in OTS. Especially around 2005-2010. People liked them, people played on OTS instead of RL, CipSoft took them and "reshaped" them to suit Tibia without screaming something like "Yeah... We ripped it off from YurOTS! Sue Us!" etc. It would be just circular reasoning. Switching between bare minimum of features from ~10 years ago and shitload of money-milking features of current client.

There are many of those lazy servers out there. You sound like You didn't even take a look on any OTS lists.

There are few "retro" servers, you know?

This is called "pay to win" and it sucks. More than Sasha Grey...

I've playing OT servers for more than 7 years, I know there are a lot of rl servers, I cearly said " Retro hardcore pvp rl server" Retro pvp sucks, its an ot where you shouldn't care a lot about lossing gold nor items but yet you will get black skull with 60/30 frags/month, so you are telling me that I can only kill 2/1 players per day? whats the point of pvp then?

And no, its not called pay to win, pay to win would mean than a free player can't beat a player who paid, thats how most mmorpg works, you either have to invest money or time on it, if you cant invest none of them then mmorpgs arent for you

Rl map ot is created for money only. Maybe at last time you can meet good server with passion and ambition. I never meet the best ot where you can fee amazing atmosphere. But its rather. I am thinking if you want to create the best server, you should find a good inspiration to create the storyline. I have same ideas to create a good server but i need free time for released.

Back