• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why Players is so idiot?

Leadbiz

Reaction score
Why u killing 8 lvls when u have 200+ lvls? U are so big idiots ? Or what? I see noobs from ots must be happy and feels like real tibia but peoples on real tibia dont killing at 200+ lvls 100+ sandals

Gays dont swear so stop ffs

Well, why do you swear then? ;o (If your little brain doesnt understand what I just ment then I ment that you are also gay if I'm gay and "ffs" means 'for fuck sake' so you also used a bad word. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm)

Well throw Hardcore in there and it makes incentive to kill everybody you see, including ue'ing as soon as you run up on screen as a low level. Rl tibia or not.

Well, why do you swear then? ;o (If your little brain doesnt understand what I just ment then I ment that you are also gay if I'm gay and "ffs" means 'for fuck sake' so you also used a bad word. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm)

Just stop dude your gay. Fuck Fuck Fuckity Fuck Fuck. Whorse

I can say it the first time in my life

Flandie +1

@topic
if you're running in the thais you probably will die ;/

Just stop dude your gay. Fuck Fuck Fuckity Fuck Fuck. Whorse

"your gay"

your = own something
you're = you are.

You just said he owns gay. Does he own happiness? I don't hope so since I believe happiness is entitled to all of us....

Do you get sun?

I do get quite alot of sun in my work that I have during the days.
Might be why I'm never on gathers that are at 15:00 and stuff like that and can only join the ones at 19-21:00 and forward.

"your gay"

your = own something
you're = you are.

You just said he owns gay. Does he own happiness? I don't hope so since I believe happiness is entitled to all of us....

getttt realz ***** OG YOU ON THE INTERNET ***** brahhhhhh were n1 gifs 2 shitzzzzz oksssssssss. Fag.

hey Leadbiz , give me your name i can send you some money

Back