• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why so little documentation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodGauntlet

Reaction score
I appreciate and understand the goal of TFS is to emulate Tibia, but over the years a stable very customizable game server has been created. If someone wanted to build a modern tile+sprite based MMORPG TFS is the bread and butter. But to do so you have to dig through the source code to try and figure out everything, even to write a simple script if you want to understand what is actually happening. This isn't a bitch thread but why there is no documentation on the massive load of stable, ready to use functions?

Wow, yes! I missed that, awesome, thanks much. I'm going to blame it on not having my coffee rather than not doing my research. Tons of missing information however :(. I appreciate the community, and the great game server, I hope in the future contributors to the repository put strong emphasis on good documentation!

Edit: Having a blast digging through the source though, now that I'm getting into it. Big thanks to the developers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back