• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why there is always guests more than members!!?

uchiha1sasukee

Chillin Boss
Reaction score
as the title says LOL! how come alot of guest, are they that lazy to join or register?, or even if they are retarded and don't know how to register lol,,,

who knows there is something strange about those people not normal maybe youtube haters :O, or maybe aliens lol.
lmao!
i put this thread for guest to register! register dont be a guest!***

just register! ***:cool:

that my guess what do u guess?

Last edited:
I heard most of them have to do with Google.

why google?what google has to do with otland?
well, on some forum, of a server, it mostly says
online:
'person', 'person', '2 guests', 'google'
then i'm like WTF?
but yeah, google visits forums of servers
:ninja:

there here to find ots to play on, duh

well atleast let them register, there is like 480+ everyday come and go , atleast give some credits to otland for putting the server and making the advertising, atleast register :p

well, on some forum, of a server, it mostly says
online:
'person', 'person', '2 guests', 'google'
then i'm like WTF?
but yeah, google visits forums of servers
:ninja:

strange :eek: why would they do this?hmmm

*Why there is always guests more than memebers!!?*

Nice engrish bro :thumbup:

as the title says LOL! how come alot of guest, are they that lazy to join or register?, or even if they are retarded and don't know how to register lol,,,

who knows there is something strange about those people not normal maybe youtube haters :O, or maybe aliens lol.
lmao!
i put this thread for guest to register! register dont be a guest!***

just register! ***:cool:

that my guess what do u guess?

I used to be a guest until today, I just had to make an user to comment a thread...
and now I'm sticking around and check what's in this forum =)

oh, saw what Gldnbr said, yeah... google search machines count as 1 user, and there can be several google engines looking in the page... OMG ZOMBIES!!!!!!!

I used to be a guest until today, I just had to make an user to comment a thread...
and now I'm sticking around and check what's in this forum =)

oh, saw what Gldnbr said, yeah... google search machines count as 1 user, and there can be several google engines looking in the page... OMG ZOMBIES!!!!!!!

WELL HELLO THERE dORRYN Welcome to otland :p, damn i agree with you zombies!! its nice someone joined yeah lets make more members than guests :p

I did the same question long ago and I got it all explained, The real thing is that, guest are no more like when users logg off, it stays online as guest so really the numbers that only counts are the users online, dont mind all the guests

Lets say this is like spoofin,

People whose not really experienced with Otland googles something they do like to download related to OT and they end up here. What kanakashy meant is that people goes afk when logged into Otland and after a certain time period they will be logged out and become a guest instead.

Back