• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why they left us alone...??

amador95

Reaction score
Now with the GM's new server all they attention are on the New Game "Moonhawk" i Haven't talk to one of them in a long time when i need help cuz they dont log in anymore on softcores

What they should do??:confused:

We have not had time to login on SoftCores, you can still contact us by sending us private messages on the forum and we still read the forum. Updates are still coming.

We have not had time to login on SoftCores, you can still contact us by sending us private messages on the forum and we still read the forum. Updates are still coming.

i maked forum account today to msg you on forum i need my acc back :S

I sended u already 3 pm, you still dont answer me
so its not true that we can contact you guys whit private messages

Dude, incase you haven't noticed. Talaturen is running a big forum at the same time he probably works too and he also needs to check all 3 servers. He maybe don't have time to answer your PM at the exact minute you sent them.

Dude, incase you haven't noticed. Talaturen is running a big forum at the same time he probably works too and he also needs to check all 3 servers. He maybe don't have time to answer your PM at the exact minute you sent them.

Incase u didn't noticed I'm talkin to Talaturen, and if u don't know what is going one, and how long i been waiting for the answer, why didn't you just stfu ?

Oh my fucking god guys...
Please learn the language you're trying to speak.
You're making the biggest grammar mistakes, beginners can do..

It's "sent", not "sended".
And it's "made", not "maked".
"been" is only used in sentences with "have" and when you use he/she/it you gotta make a "s/es" behind the verb if it's in present...

Talauren, I Donate for get the TFS 0.4, but i still can't use it. :(
why?

"been" is only used in sentences with "have" and when you use he/she/it you gotta make a "s/es" behind the verb if it's in present...

dude julian go take care about your life really,
you a fucking faggot

Im no faggot men :p

You could be a bit more thankful..
He/she/it das "s" muss mit :D

und made/sent sind basics altah :D

Diggah dei muddah diggah :D

das hat ncoh nich mal was mit klug zu tun xD
wie gesagt das sind basics auserdem haste ja nur einen der 3 fehler gemacht

dude stfu if they dont have time for 3 servers why did they do 3 -_-

lol who cares about someone's english, if theyre understandable, its fine enough for me

Back