• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why Touch Ssa?

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Why you people keep asking to put a delay on ssa? You people still haven't realize that if a mage has 5 other mages around him potting him of course is going to be hard to kill him. Ssa helps you tank more but its not necessary to put a delay on ssa.

-- Lets say you have 6 Mages attacking you and they are all using underworld rods + the knights utori kor you + Some sorcerers utori mort you. You really think ssa is helping much?

What you people want is to kill a mage 300 with 3 people that's what you want.

Chazzy here.
Big gunz stfu u have nolife and voice here kiddo u dont even war

Hahahaahahahaha, I don't war AHAHA.. Go level up your level 150 in shadowcores retarded monkey that's why you got banned retard HAHAA! You are in the 24/7 I bet you never kissed a girl before you're gay nb.

Hahahaahahahaha, I don't war AHAHA.. Go level up your level 150 in shadowcores retarded monkey that's why you got banned retard HAHAA! You are in the 24/7 I bet you never kissed a girl before you're gay nb.
Br kid keep talking as yousee you have no voice

Back