• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why use daopay when they take 75% of your cash?

Dassnung

Reaction score
Yes , so , when u use , dao pay. Almost all your money get robbed. 25% daopay , 5% taxes , 35% the phone service etc... Why dont just use , Dotbip , they only take 3% , IN TOTAL. Or zaopay. Then take about 18% but , thats better than 50%... Why i made this thread?
Was reading..

Daopay suck
Stop robbing people idiots

use any payment system you like. it's good that you can pick the one that suits your needs. but stick to the facts: DaoPay does not take 25%! we take a 2-3% for our services. that's it.

more info: daopay.com

btw: you always can contact me: arnold (at) daopay.com

daopay suck, of 1000 MXN Pesos, (like 80 USD), i just got 280, or something like that, (LIKE 20 USD). And need a lot of money to send it to my account...

there aren't any bank script to use?
Like tibia rl?
U send the money via bank at "account number" and then with the code u get points? It will be Great if any one done it.

Like tibia rl?
U send the money via bank at "account number" and then with the code u get points? It will be Great if any one done it.

and how many 12 year old kids can donate to servers then?

and how many 12 year old kids can donate to servers then?

That's what i hate, I have a friends that wasting a lot of money donating without fathers permision...
Why don't change it?

Daopay don't sux, THey take over 3-4%, what they sux are the companies, that they take 40%.

Daopay does not suck, Phone/SMS payment in general sucks. Daopay seems like a good company, I've seen DaoArnold help quite a few people here and they support the OT community. If you don't want to lose so much money or wait months.. use PayPal. You wont get as many donations, but you'll only lose about 2% but get it instantly, just watch out for charge-backs.

If you don't want to lose so much money or wait months.. use PayPal. You wont get as many donations, but you'll only lose about 2% but get it instantly, just watch out for charge-backs.

That's the point: You want get as many donations. We know that it's a pain to see the lion's share go to the telecom carriers. So, yes the slice of the pie is smaller as it would be with paypal. But the pie is a lot bigger, so it pays off to use a phone payment service. That's why a lot of big game companies use DaoPay, too.

More information: daopay.com
Questions? Why don't you contact me: arnold (at) daopay.com

Okey, when people donate, I don't think about the 66% that daopay take, instead I think about the 34% that I get. Since I havn't had those money before they take the 66% I see it like they don't take a shit from me only from my customers, and if I would get 100% paid from the customers I would even have lower prices on the donate..
Wich would ge me about the same gain.

I don't see this as a loss, only gain...

This is how I look at it ^^

Like tibia rl?

Then you aren't paying any taxes - which is illegal
Online paying services like Daopay and Paypal already got these things implented (= reason why you get a lower payout)

Yeah it totally sucks... Had earned a total of about 16000 SEK which is about 1500 EUR and I got: 5500 SEK (about 400 EUR)

Yeah, it sucks! I can't download a server, invest 40 euros for the host get 100 euros and close the server :mad:
/sarcasm.

Back