• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why War Server Die?

tanii

Empire-war.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Why people dont wanna play war servers?

War servers are super fun in theory, and if executed right.

However, from my experience almost every one that pops up is just determined by whoever has the most coordinated bot team.

If bots were to be kept under control, it'd be a blast. If you figure out how to do that, let me know :)

I personally loved noob wars (level 50~) with summons and the like, it's quite fun! It just needs a good project, something where you can track your progress.

Because real maps have become the "war" server that people want. It seems that what most players adapted too.
It's hard to make a good war server. Plus the widespread of bots ruined them in my opinion. Playing a war server where everyone has bots vs no one having bots makes it a different game, for me at least.

Missing the days when people raged my world war server :D
Sadly these times are over

Because there is a lot of better games. For example the whole MOBA genre is very similar to basic principals of War Sever. Just with lower number of players in one match and much better graphics, audio, etc.

Back