• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why was school invented?

ZionOt

Reaction score
Well, Nobody knows who invented school, But i know WHY it was invented. It was invented to get us out of the house. Thats right, parents got sick of having to sneak sex at 4 AM with the possibility of the children walking in because they had a nightmare. So one day some bastard thought of school. Since then, Kids are stuck in school for hours on end. :thumbup:

I do have common sense but lets imagine and come up with stories why it was made. They don't need to be serious.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Who'd inventented school? You should be grateful that you've got the opportunity to go to school. You will thank school sooner or later.

who invented school? public schools where invented in prussia under a dictatorship to enslave kids and make them lose their capability to think by themselves keeping them stressed and living in the future, school is social engeneering at a mass scale

Well schools were invented to educate the general public.
Without that, society would be nowhere.

Bahaha, no need to flame people, If you want to spam stupid flames, go do it else were, this is a fun/funny thread so don't bring your bullshi* here please.

@Thread, i do have common sense but lets imagine and come up with stories why it was made LoL

School was ade to educate us, and well being educated before was a Human Right, now that has been forgotten.

School was invented so kids can receive education, which is great, but the school SYSTEM is a piece of shit..

Schools was invented by aliens who wants to keep control of our minds by teaching lessons they've teached to our parents, making an perfectl cicle trough brain-wash, passed from generation to generation... What do you think your childrens will learn in school in some years?

hoho

ok that wasn't fun, it wasn't suppose to be, I'm serious.

If there were no schools, then you're life would be equivalent to a rat on the streets.

haha, well i think the schools way of TEACHING should change. I think it would be much better if it was more HANDS ON then sitting in rooms for long periods of time. You would learn it much better lol.. and you would be amused.

It's the most retarded explanation I've ever read about school's origin. There's a recent thread discussing the same thing(not at a senseless way), you should read it:
http://otland.net/f21/schools-real-purpose-103175/

I suppose that it was you who deleted my post, how come? I only said that this thread and that hes theory was retarded, I don't see that your post makes any sense either if mine didn't.

However! The school was invented becuse people saw that knowlegde lead the succes, so teaching young children would give the humans a bright future.

I suppose that it was you who deleted my post, how come? I only said that this thread and that hes theory was retarded, I don't see that your post makes any sense either if mine didn't.

However! The school was invented becuse people saw that knowlegde lead the succes, so teaching young children would give the humans a bright future.
Implying that I don't moderate this board therefore I don't have access to delete your posts here.

School was invented so that people like the one that made this thread stop being so ignorant

To teach people.. to educate them about the world.. about our culture about our history

Were you serious when you made this thread?

Back