• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why was the game so successful in Brazil and Poland?

what country are you from?

• Poland

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Brazil

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canada

• Germany

• Spain

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Others

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There have been a few people from those countries who have not claimed offense, and the statement wasn't made in any offensive or racist manner. It's just an observation of facts. Not the correlation of Tibia and low-income areas, that's my hypothesis. But the fact that those countries (I was specifically referring to Brazil) have poorer economies, especially so in certain areas of the country. Facts are not racist, and I was not targeting the people. If anyone is to blame, it's their government. In fact, I'd argue that it's more offensive to the people in Brazil to ignore the problems that exist.

Yes, there are beggars in all countries, in Brazil there are several, one question is, this site that you launched I doubt that anyone on this list plays lukewarm, I never saw anyone playing lukewarm for the sake of having everything shit and was the only thing, people that are all shit neither computer has .. nor internet has ..
who has computer and internet, can run other games that are not lukewarm.
since the fame of the tibia, most played tibia in lan-houses cyber café, and there were powerful computers, but if someone played lukewarm was to choose, after all a computer with 64 mb of memory runs mu online, ragnarok and etc ... no just lukewarm.

and yes the government here sucks, and it is a poor country in several places, I do not see how racism does not, but to think that someone played lukewarm for it is just lack of information

This is Economy and Statistics. Go to school and free yourself from prejudices.
Yes, there is nothing racist about it.
but no one played lukewarm in misery, a computer running warm played other mmorpg of the same time.
The heaviest mmorpg of the success time of tibia asked only 32mb at 128mb of ram
priston tale, tibia, mu online, gunbound, ragnarok, erinia...
Only now with updates have the computer requirements advanced and the games have demanded more.
Those who played tibia played "any game" minus lineage and perfect world of the most known

Back