• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

why was Vizjus banned?

I guess you have no love for the christianity either now

indeed, and how about Exodus 21:7-11? remember when selling your daughter as a slave, you must sell her with a satisfaction-guarantee. oh, and you're not allowed to sell your daughter as a slave to foreigners, because fuck those guys!

and finally, unlike male slaves, female slaves may never earn freedom.

-- Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 21:7-11 - New Living Translation (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus+21%3A7-11&version=NLT)

Last edited:

I guess you have no love for the christianity either now
from my understanding if you take it in context mostly has to do with killing and making blood sacrifices to other gods.
not suppose to kill goats anymore or hurt animals xD

Know what the previous one says? Anyone who has sex with an animal should die xD

If you read the next freaking scripture it also says
"Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt."

Both books are contradictory to what they preach tho xD.

not here for a debate. Anyway...
My religion is science and rush 2112 :)

Last edited:
its because he called a guy monkey and he just literally had monkey on his picture. It could have been other members making him famous on the forum.

Back