• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why we can't see the milkyway?

WardawG

★Scarlet Horn Mapper★
Reaction score
Well this is why :p

3de7792f_Europe_Big.jpg

Last edited:
We cant see the milky way because we are an atom inside it And our range of view can barely see the stars next door :p

So you wasted 3 mins of your life searching for this picture so you could troll?

3 minutes? I'd say it takes less than 10 seconds.

We can partly see the milkyway from earth but not as a galaxy in whole more or less like a way of stars.

I can't see the picture, but we can't see the milky way because we're in it, and it's enormous..

We cant see the milky way because we are an atom inside it And our range of view can barely see the stars next door :p

For sure we can see the milky way you only have to go somewhere where arent big city's near

this is a vieuw of the milky way from earth

MilkyWayRoad_landolfi.jpg

Well this is why :p

3de7792f_Europe_Big.jpg

sick..
I can't see stars at night in my city.. even if it's clear skies... it's so fucking bright here at night that the sky is gray/blue, the only thing you see is the moon and sometimes polar-stars (or what the proper English names for those are).
But others.. like.. No. Sux

sick..
I can't see stars at night in my city.. even if it's clear skies... it's so fucking bright here at night that the sky is gray/blue, the only thing you see is the moon and sometimes polar-stars (or what the proper English names for those are).
But others.. like.. No. Sux

hehe look at holland its fully light no dark spot left xD

Why can't we see it? because I ate it :( it was yummi though, bamboo flavor<3

Bitches needta bring some chocolate ta bring this fuckin milky way some flavor

Back