• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why You Should Use The New Crypto-Based Browser

BAT is up 25% this month, 22% this week and 7% just today.
I bought 1000BAT on coinbase when I started this thread for 163€ today its 201€ (+38€ in 1 month without doing anything and very small investment).
@iNux bought 5000BAT because of this thread, so he has made around 200€ already

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a .gif from my personal account.

Investing in BAT is pretty safe nowadays.
If you look at the lifetime of BAT you will see that it can't go much lower than what it is right now.

A safe strategy:
  • Spread your investment out over time: your first investment can be as little as 10$
  • Use an online wallet like coinbase, then you don't have to do anything

Most of you will miss this opportunity. Most people missed Bitcoin too.

Attachments

I personally think this is a good move. get some bat.

1579794542947.png

I dunno what you guys have been doing or planning but I have been trying to work with crypto for quite a while. I had a bitcoin miner on my ot website when bitcoin was worth about 5 dollars. A few people though I was pretty nuts about it. I think brave is a pretty solid structure.

Update after 6 months:
I've been using Brave since December 2019 now. Here are some things I found convenient:
  • ALT+SHIFT+N opens a new TOR tab built into Brave.
  • Built-in ad blocker (no need for ad block extensions). This is especially convenient for mobile.
  • Brave is Chromium based, all extensions from Chrome work.
tor.png

It's possible to have end-to-end encrypted video calls through the browser, but I haven't tried it yet.

videocall.png

Article link.
Brendon Eich (founder of Brave) is truly a snake. His response to being caught is disgusting...

Edit: But... They send me 10-20 euro monthly for doing nothing. And it's the most convenient browser. Therefore, I'm still going to use it. However, reading the article almost made uninstall. I hope they don't **** up more.

Do not post your referral link if you are genuinly just interested in sharing information and not advertising for your own benefit.
You've been warned about advertisements plenty of times before.

You can mention your referral link once and explicitly saying that it will benefit you if people click there. But I literally deleted 15 sneaky links in every single mention of "Brave" or "Coinbase" that you've made.

Last edited:
Do not post your referral link if you are genuinly just interested in sharing information and not advertising for your own benefit.
You've been warned about advertisements plenty of times before.

You can mention your referral link once and explicitly saying that it will benefit you if people click there. But I literally deleted 15 sneaky links in every single mention of "Brave" or "Coinbase" that you've made.
Bla bla bla...

Hilarious that both Eich and one of his shills (above) got caught hiding affiliate links, Eich's browser rewards this culture.

Article for context:

Github discussion about the code:
Add Brave suggested sites · brave/brave-core@e8fdde7 (https://github.com/brave/brave-core/commit/e8fdde70a3ac2c25e6ccc567bc93c6d4059c2d72)

I do not recommend Brave, use Chromium or FireFox w/ uBlock.

Last edited:
I tried using Brave and holy moly I have a 16GB RAM with 1TB SSD laptop and it got wrecked not to mention that the stupid fan was acting up like I was opening Android/iOS emulators at the same time with WoW on the background and whatever other resourcefull app was open, fack I only had my new Brave browser open and notepad++ screw this browser srsly it's beyond shit tier, I'd rather buy some coins if I ever need them mining is not profitable unless you have a botnet or a very expensive rig

Hilarious that both Eich and one of his shills (above) got caught hiding affiliate links, Eich's browser rewards this culture.

Article for context:

Github discussion about the code:
Add Brave suggested sites · brave/brave-core@e8fdde7 (https://github.com/brave/brave-core/commit/e8fdde70a3ac2c25e6ccc567bc93c6d4059c2d72)

I do not recommend Brave, use Chromium or FireFox w/ uBlock.

Embarrassing I fell for a liberal trash talking point just a year ago, but I feel I should clear things up.

Brave is a great browser. The affiliate program was blown out of proportion and commonly used to trash Brave as well as crypto in general.

It's the only browser that values your privacy and doesn't make you the product as they have shown through many features and updates.

They are the only ones who support IPFS, Tor, Webtorrents, ESN, and many other protocols other browsers won't touch.

The campaign against Brave is against Brendan Eich himself. After being forced out from Mozilla he started this browser and they continue to attack him indirectly.

Mozilla makes money from Google for making Google the default search engine. Screw them. Screw Google.

Use Brave, use Brave Search. Screw the ad providers. Screw Mozilla executives bleeding the non-profit dry. Screw Google again.

Embarrassing I fell for a liberal trash talking point just a year ago, but I feel I should clear things up.

Brave is a great browser. The affiliate program was blown out of proportion and commonly used to trash Brave as well as crypto in general.

It's the only browser that values your privacy and doesn't make you the product as they have shown through many features and updates.

They are the only ones who support IPFS, Tor, Webtorrents, ESN, and many other protocols other browsers won't touch.

The campaign against Brave is against Brendan Eich himself. After being forced out from Mozilla he started this browser and they continue to attack him indirectly.

Mozilla makes money from Google for making Google the default search engine. Screw them. Screw Google.

Use Brave, use Brave Search. Screw the ad providers. Screw Mozilla executives bleeding the non-profit dry. Screw Google again.
Blink twice if you were forced to post this 🙃

I've actually been using Brave ever since this post, but because it just feels more private & performant in general with a chromium experience. I myself don't find the crypto part of it interesting or worth my time, but I still enjoy the browser in general after years :)

Back