• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amran

Reaction score
Can i ask why i got banned and who banned me??

Reason:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Selling premium content: " Who We Are... We are premium users from OTland.net and are selling stuff and things like scripts, datapacks, shop system, maps etc."

Date the ban will be lifted: 28th June 2013, 13:00

Is that a good reason why i got banned??????

I did not selling premium things from OTLAND!!!!!

I only wrote "We are premium user from OTland" like an advertisement so many people could trust me and buy my files which i worked for???

You can check my website im not selling something from the Private SVN !!!!!!

Btw im Polat Alemdar could i get unbanned????

You should bann someone with a good reason!! i understand why i got banned but i did not sell something from the Private SVN and wont do it!!

Flammingvets Datapack & Azantia is that something from Premium content?? i think thats bullshit!!!!

what else do you need?

LOOK!!!!!!!

The thread i created was not for THE HELL ADVERTISMENT!!! I CREATED A NEW THREAD BECAUSE TO GET SOME INSPIRATION, ADVICE OR IDEA ON WHAT I SHOULD SELL OR ADD SOMETHING NEW

CAN'T YOU ALL GUYS UNDERSTAND IT!!!

YOU OTLAND MODERATORS CAN CHECK THE FUCKING THREAD THAT I WAS NOT FUCKING ADVERTISING MY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

WHEN WOULD YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND?????

I KNOW THAT THE FUCKING MODERATOR ARE TAKING THIS LIKE A REASON TO GET ME UNBANNED!!!

And that is why you get treated like a child.

Mustafa, where exactly is any form of affiliation or anything to indicate you are an "official" "Open-Tibia Server Seller"; as you so put it on your website?
Further to that, some of the files contained within your rars are not your creation to sell.

retards1.jpeg

All I see when I read this thread, pls, some niqqa close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back