• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wich Internet browser do you prefer?

Wich Internet browser do you prefer?

• Total voters
Firefox, ofcourse! Can't see why anyone would want to use Chrome or IE.. you either support free and open-source, or the biggest 2 IT-corporations in the world. And don't tell me that either Chrome or IE has something that Firefox doesn't.. because I really hope they don't :p

Stil using chrome even though they officially use your browser history now to create ads for you (only for logged in users apparently). Why? Performance is just better on both my pc and laptop. Both my rigs never liked firefox no idea why.

Stil using chrome even though they officially use your browser history now to create ads for you (only for logged in users apparently). Why? Performance is just better on both my pc and laptop. Both my rigs never liked firefox no idea why.
I use Firefox primarily, out of habit.
If something is not working as it should, or sluggish, I switch to Chrome.

As @Damon said, Chrome is annoying because of advertising issues, and because they've adopted 'apps' which I personally dislike using, or even dealing with.
It is definitely faster then Firefox usually, but it's annoying. Especially on my phone.. I still haven't figured out how to close it properly after 3.5 years.
Any other app, just hit back until it closes, not Chrome though. No it just brings you back to the home page and sits there. Probably spent over 4-5 hours in total attempting to close it.
Now I just hit home, then close all 'recent apps'. >.>

I still use Chrome and I switch to Firefox is something doesn't work.
Stil using chrome even though they officially use your browser history now to create ads for you (only for logged in users apparently).
Use Adblocker :p

Good to see that quite a bunch people voted.

Chrome.. It has more dev stuff in my opinion, maybe not 'more' but better ease of use? Idk.. I favor chrome. i've used both a lot.

I honestly think having chrome and firefox on your computer is necessary.

xD Fuck IE, I lmfao someone voted for it xD
It's "Edge" now btw.

Chrome because it's smooth and fast.

About the advertisement shit, don't tell me you aren't using AdBlock, cus if you aren't, wtf you doing with a PC in 2k16

Divi9yo.png

Back