• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wich is the best otserv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when i made my OT, ages ago. I used YurOTS, id have to go with that for now, but im using Forgotten Server now. I remember YurOTS being the main on around back then. Oh, the good ol' days.

Well i havent tryed the forgotten server yet so.... Evolutions for now :p

If it's about server as a program, i guess it's forgotten server, but if its about the server where you play, it's hard to choose. Anyway before there was more "normal" servers, right now people just make them to have some fun with being gm, after what the servers get closed.

Any 7.1 server! lol those were fun and simple way back when... so Surivial!!!!

Ehehe, yes of cource forgotten server. Thats why i'm here ;)

omg. He is asking about SERVER - NOT an engine.
I think one or the best are: DBLOTS, zezania, podkapacki and RonOTS.

The forgotten Server ofcause. I like talaturen (he's friendly and fixes every bug people pm to him). I only don't like that gamemasters can't timeban yet, but I guess he will fix it (people already reported it to him). The best server was tythorzeth in my opinion (7.6) and the best 8.1 server is eloth.mine.nu! But in a few days my ot will be the best mwahahaha.

Well, when i made my OT, ages ago. I used YurOTS, id have to go with that for now, but im using Forgotten Server now. I remember YurOTS being the main on around back then. Oh, the good ol' days.

Just because everyone used Yurors doesn't make it best. Good ol' days where not playin on yurots servers. Yurots = crap and still is.

Aldora War 7.6 - '36.hopto.org' is great.

Btw, Survival 7.1 _/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back