• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wierd bug

White Rabbit

sereniaot.org
Reaction score
Hello! I have a bug, some ppl get like 12k in axe~ and when they log in and atk a "Monster" the server crash, and it happen like 1 player per day... and it change voc on the char to.. i get a error like this, "cant find player 6548456484684864"

Im using 0.4 rev 3777

You have training monks? If 2 players stand on the same square and your server randomly crashes his skill will go like that, and it will crash when he attacks a monster.

You have training monks? If 2 players stand on the same square and your server randomly crashes his skill will go like that, and it will crash when he attacks a monster.

They cant stand in the same sq, and they get a new voc to after the server crash ;/ its maybe something with my rebirth npc? But nobody have rebirted yet.

I know I had that before, they lose their vocation and get very high skill. It's not your rebirth npc, it has something to do with the crashes.

Back