• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wifi and Lan

dawiisss

Ye wanna!!
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me I have a problem because I forgot my wifi password and I have access to lan but how can I get my password...

PS: The password is not stored on my computer..

When I reset my modem, the password changes to the default admin / no password

but I don't away to reset the modem I want to see the password on my laptop when I am connected to LAN with that wifi router

Connect to your router.

Try that, or google your routers IP address.

Once in there go into > Security > Wireless.

Simple as that.

Yeah it's for Belkin routers, what's your router? Each router has a different ip.

Just google what yours is. :)

ok I got access to that site it was 192.168.10.1 but I cannot connect because it shows a box to enter user name and password what should I do?

Hi can anyone help me I have a problem because I forgot my wifi password and I have access to lan but how can I get my password...

PS: The password is not stored on my computer..

Contact your ISP? and give them perhaps proof (phone bill, internet bill w/e)

OMg. he has a router, and he put password on it which he forgot. The isp can't help him, he must reset it some way.

Fellesh I don't want to reset it xD I want to get a program which gets the password through LAN if you know what I mean :)

Please Help!! :(

OMG I already created a password but I forgot it and I installed a new os and now I need a program which will takes packages from LAN and will give ma password for Wifi

I have router with Wifi and I am connected to it thorough LAN..

There shouldn't be a password or account. o_o

You speak like your br, not Uk. :3

I am not British I am Polish but I live in UK...

I don't know how to use that but isn't it only If you want to trace it through Wifi

Last edited:
1, just reset the router (should be a very small button somewhere on it)
and 2, (to Aeternum) The kind of router you have doesnt tell you what ip you have (to the router). Default for all is 192.168.2.1, but ofcoruse you can change this very easy. If that doesnt work, use cmd and typ ipconfig and you'll see it :)

If you lost your wifi password than Only option is to press the router reset, go back to day one, and start over.That's it.

Back