• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Wild Beast Template - For Modern AAC

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
~10 hrs of work.
~40 MB big..

Note!
donotuseplz.gif
myartplz.gif

Please ask for premission before using anything.

7p4nQtIQ2f.png

© All Rights Reserved.​

Probably one of the best layouts you have done!
The only thing that could be better is some texts;

Read Mroe/ Designed and scripted(should be coded)/ World of should be bigger

dude I keep asking to buy your designs but ya keep ignoring me.

Unbelievable template! Very well done. Only this more!
How can you make a tutorial ...

Where do you get this graphics from?

There are many sites where you can find these graphics. I also get some of the graphics from online games (rpg games).

Later on, I'll try to paint my own advanced graphics in photoshop with a tablet.

There are many sites where you can find these graphics. I also get some of the graphics from online games (rpg games).

Later on, I'll try to paint my own advanced graphics in photoshop with a tablet.

The layout is epic nice, but do you have rights to using and selling graphic things from online games?

PS. Can you send me via PM .PSD of this text "Latest News" on the green button? Thanks.

The layout is epic nice, but do you have rights to using and selling graphic things from online games?

PS. Can you send me via PM .PSD of this text "Latest News" on the green button? Thanks.

I thought it was kinda unfair that I just send the effect to you, so I'll release it here.

Preview
U1xOUoEZ5L.png

» Download «

Back