• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wild Growth - exevo grav vita. Script don't working OTHire 0.0.3 Client 7.72.

Eldran

Reaction score
I need help because the magic (Wild Growth) "exevo grav vita" isn't working on my server, the character loose the mana points but the wall does not appear in front of him. Somebody can help me? Thanks!

wild_growth.lua
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_ENERGY)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_CREATEITEM, 1499)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

My wild guess, you need to replace the ID (last parameter, here 1499) with another ID that would match ID of wild growth of your server.
Lua:
But it's a wild guess, do you receive any kind of errors in console? Can't think of anything other than that. If you use the script that comes with OTHire and didn't make any changes to items.otb / items.xml, it should definitely work. If it does not, you should report this as an issue in OTHire repository (GitHub - TwistedScorpio/OTHire: OpenTibia Server for Tibia 7.72) and if you get lucky enough and someone does actually check the issues there, you may get the fix you need.

No errors in console... The Wild Growth ID is 1499, i check this using /ifr command... The character looses mana points but i don't see any animation or the Wild Growth.

@Edit

I try to change:

To Magic Wall ID: 1497 and get the same situation =/

@Edit2

Wild Growth rune also don't work...

Last edited:
Back