• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will he be launching any ot soon?

But 8.x is getting too old also
correct anything without mounts should feel pretty safe unless for some reason hitting 1-2k players and making very big amount of $ could bring their attention / or any other long term project ( read more than a year atleast. 3 years should be some kind of warning for yourself unless as stated with 7x outdated sprites that are most likely meaningless to them now.)

What so special about shadowcores nowdays? Before it was the best server(had decent coding and administration) but now that is not exclusive at all.

What so special about shadowcores nowdays? Before it was the best server(had decent coding and administration) but now that is not exclusive at all.
It had the best engine up to date. Everything important was fixed, and updated till it lasted.
Gms listened to the community, and they worked decently fast.

All we have now is gunzodus and bunch of br ots reseting every half year.

Gunzodus is decent, but way faster and custom to the "old"(shadowcores times) expereince.

Also this tries from Thronx, Masteria, Pangeria were full of engine/game content bugs, twifysoft servers were way superior than theese.

I would still rather play Shadowcores/Lunarforce as it was back in 2015, than play any of the new servers.

but now that is not exclusive at all.
Believe me or not, it is.

Last edited:
Wasnt twifysift engine build from scratch? Hence the reason it was so smooth and 0 bugs all i know is that those servers were smoother then rl tibia lol

I just wanted a server that would last and have a lot of war, with american,pl,mex,brs .

what happened in shadowcores no other server happens anymore
Post automatically merged:

because TALEON can't be, is it the players who have changed?

Back