• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will he be launching any ot soon?

I was quite surprise to find Hexera/Ambera/Hexana etc don't exist anymore. They have been around for ages. Anyone knows something about why they closed them?
he closed all his ots like 2 weeks ago and no1 knows why

I believe I've heard from someone who still played real tibia some weeks/months ago that CIP has actually established a department sueing OTS. Maybe just that happened. Don't know for sure though. But what else may cause him to immediately shutdown all his servers other than him not paying the server bill?

I believe I've heard from someone who still played real tibia some weeks/months ago that CIP has actually established a department sueing OTS. Maybe just that happened. Don't know for sure though. But what else may cause him to immediately shutdown all his servers other than him not paying the server bill?

Don't worry mate about CIP Soft as they do not worry about the open tibia community.
Masteria seems to dominate the newest real open tibia servers and Masteria is fine actually.

About Hexera (web archive):
17th January 2019

Dear community,

Due to some unexpected reasons Hexera will be shutting down.
All data (items/characters/levels/houses) will be saved and secured.

More information of this will be provided soon.

Posted by hexera.net team.

There's a new server being developed that continues The OX Server.
We sold it to a new team, but the original developers still help with it, and I've done some website work for them.
It's the closest thing you'll have to Real Tibia. I don't have a timeline though.

I was quite surprise to find Hexera/Ambera/Hexana etc don't exist anymore. They have been around for ages. Anyone knows something about why they closed them?
cipsoft is licensing servers and i assume most of them were not even registered as business some got jail time some decided to pay 30% of profits to cipsoft and some got told to turn off servers immediately. and ofc then there is Brasil and mexico away from eu jurisdiction

I'm brazilian and I just hate those new servers with many crazy features and 99999x xp.
For me, what we all need is an old school experience.

I dont want get lv 800 and I dont want events everyday and messages from gamemasters on screen. I want get the lv Bubble got, Eternal Oblivion, Rodrigo Sephiroth, Setzer Gambler, Cachero... I want hunt the monster they were hunting, fight on wars like them. I want to cry when some high level kill me without reasons.

cipsoft is licensing servers and i assume most of them were not even registered as business some got jail time some decided to pay 30% of profits to cipsoft and some got told to turn off servers immediately. and ofc then there is Brasil and mexico away from eu jurisdiction
So... Can I make money with OpenTibia here in Brazil without worries?

I don't believe its true, there is plenty of EU/PL servers online right now and none of them are shutting down because of that.

The ones that shut down have been around for years always with a large playerbase. Wouldn't have done just like that imho.

That scares me a little bit if it is true..

Could very well be under a juristical Non Disclosure Agreement and hence no communication has been made. Either that or something other irl happened to him although that wouldn't probably lead to his servers shutting down without further notice. That is if he does atleast in some way plan to bring them back eventually.

Anyway Shutdown notice can also be found here:

Ambera+Hexana seems to have been removed from Otservlist.

Last edited:
Could very well be under a juristical Non Disclosure Agreement and hence no communication has been made. Either that or something other irl happened to him although that wouldn't probably lead to his servers shutting down without further notice. That is if he does atleast in some way plan to bring them back eventually.

Anyway Shutdown notice can also be found here:

Ambera+Hexana seems to have been removed from Otservlist.
well since its off all it takes is one person to register domain name with hexera steal theirs pics and here you go playerbase xd

Well I hope he launch it soon before this happens
its not gonna come back. if it was there would be post on some tibian forum but he just went into hiding. maybe he open company? who knows.
but you know i doubt its coincidence all this ots disappear right before Furia

cant edit if it bother someone ask mod to merge but in my personal opinion they not cracking down on 7x because it is far away content wise and gameplay wise what is 7x now you would not call Tibia anymore. + backlash from old school community that enjoys nostalgia would mean less tibia coins spend in real actually.

cant edit if it bother someone ask mod to merge but in my personal opinion they not cracking down on 7x because it is far away content wise and gameplay wise what is 7x now you would not call Tibia anymore. + backlash from old school community that enjoys nostalgia would mean less tibia coins spend in real actually.
But 8.x is getting too old also

Back