• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will rl go down or up when this update have come ?

right before I went to bed, at 01:00 CET, there was 29,191 players online.
Tonight at 01:00 CET, there will be around 15,000.

They got the 2x exp servers full all the time, dunno what happens after the update.

Last edited:
They got the 2x exp servers full all the time, dunno what happens after the update.

first thing I'm going to do.. get lvl 37!
and then 38!
and then 39!
and then 40!

and after that I'm going to try the offline training, and then I'm going bed :)

2x server is full, because 2x server is 2x

The population will not move, there is nothing seriously bad/good in this update.
If anything, anyone who has retired will pop on and stick there dudes in those offline trainers, that's about as much movement as you'll get.

If they want population increase, all they need to do is fix the crap they did with PvP, that will bring at least 50% of the higher levels back to do war, take out the crappy 20frags for 1 guy & revise the Guildwar system, because at the moment it does nothing but count & disable frags.

It's also an abbreviation for ReaL ;)

Like GhotsX said.. RL = Real Life.
if you ever thought rl stands for real, because it almost sounds like it when you pronounce it, it's wrong.

I think we have now a chance to see more numbers of actual online players, since bots can train offline now too ;)

I think we have now a chance to see more numbers of actual online players, since bots can train offline now too ;)

well still i woudnt use it if ... its only 50% fast and kinda suxs cuz 25% for shielding ...
i would still bot like 75/75

Are you trolling, or really that stupid?
Everyone uses RL as Real, same way everyone uses RL as Real Life. There is the term "RLtibia", It's used all the time, who cares what you use it for, it's called an abbreviation, a shorten form of a "word" or phrase.

Your welcome.

Are you trolling, or really that stupid?
Everyone uses RL as Real, same way everyone uses RL as Real Life. There is the term "RLtibia", It's used all the time, who cares what you use it for, it's called an abbreviation, a shorten form of a "word" or phrase.

Your welcome.

Was that directed at me?

Back