• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Will script for cash!

Cadyan

Reaction score
I've been a member of this forum for over 7 years, creating many RPG's - including my current project Temuair 4.1
Looking to get some content finished for your server? I can fill some scripting positions for a fair price, and we can discuss what you want created. I will only design the content you paid for, so any extra content that would be within would cost extra.
I want the cash up front, and the work will be completed within 48 hours.
I accept paypal and bitcoin.

If you ever need help with introducing my work, I am available many hours of the day. If anything was missed, I will add it for free.
Just send me a message if interested.

[Finished Customers]
-Lording
-MxSoft
-Frostie

Last edited:
I just did a 25$ job for someone, and if they are satisfied with it then I will ask to post their name.

Highly recommended. I was trying to buy one script that I wasn't able to do, it was very important and he made it for free in a minute :).

how much to script an entire server? be my lead scripter..if you are good. Im looking to create something new and just don't have the time to do it myself... don't expect a full time check.

Back