• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will this handle?

Onizuka

Reaction score
Was wondering, i know alot but never had few tibia servers at once.

So me and my friend are gone invest about 100£each to buy a nice dedicated server from kimsufi.

The last one which specs are:

Intel i7 920
freq: 4x 2x 2.66+ GHz
ram: 12 GB
HD: 4 x 1.5 TB
Bandwitch: 1 Gbps ***

I have 1 dedicated server from Kimsufi and it's great but it's only 4gb ram and 100mb net.
The reason why im asking this, my server that i host now is not for money, so this invesment is from my "own" money and my friends.

Will this be capable to handle 1 rl map server, 2 evo servers?

Regards.

Yes, and it should be able to do more than that.

You won't need over 100 GB of HDD space, so try to see if you can order a faster HDD (10k RPM or SSD) rather than 4x 1.5TB HDD's which are most likely at 7.2k RPM. Now I don't know how much RAM a "evo"-server will use so I can't comment the RAM but make sure you have approximately 2GB of RAM available for MySQL and the OS to cache stuff.

The real map server shouldn't use over 4GB RAM, and assuming that the "evo"-servers don't use over 1GB RAM each:
4 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 8. You will do good with 8GB RAM, so see if you can find a faster version of i7 instead of having 4GB of RAM unused.

Well, The CPU Is rly good, unless if you want to waste money on i7 Extreme >.<. 1000 euro. But what ever, this is too much, you can host more than 5 ots. Easily.

Wouldn't it be smarter to purchase 2 less good dedicated instead?

Wouldn't it be smarter to purchase 2 less good dedicated instead?
Smart, But it depends. If he's only gonna host tibia servers then that would be smarter. But if he's planning to host in some other game. way heavier game than i think he should keep this.

Back