• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will You Play Lunarforce In The Winter?

Will You Play Lunarforce In The Winter?

• Yes

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Fuck Lunarforce

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters

WayneAKADagon

Banned User
Reaction score
Just a simple question, we don't need any forum fighters in this one. I know for sure, I will probably play again.

but who is wayne ??? dis nub who singing chabor ohhhhhh?? znam gajs
Also I think people will keep doing what they always have, bot to 350-400 and transfer shadowcores :p

but who is wayne ??? dis nub who singing chabor ohhhhhh?? znam gajs
Also I think people will keep doing what they always have, bot to 350-400 and transfer shadowcores :p
Cause I really care to be known in a game, all I asked was a simple question. What is is with you foreigners that think you're all someone in a virtual world? Get a life.

Cause I really care to be known in a game, all I asked was a simple question. What is is with you foreigners that think you're all someone in a virtual world? Get a life.
It was a joke you spasticated kid, dont take everything so serious plx

I think most people would play if its actually worth it.. problem with lunar is the people who play here who cant have wars for more than 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom