• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will you stay on Tibera? :p

I'll stay if you make more quests and stuff. It's boring when there's no one to pk.

Chappie~

I'll stay ;P aslong as I get atleast one of my donator items back :D

And oh, please change the map back to the old one, or a similar one, the new hunt tp's map suck x)

~

Tibera rox! i am in pk to!
And pk to rox!
Msg me in tibera if u nead help in pk :)

_____Tibera_________________
Ex Da Bass

I will stay if there will come more hunting places.

lol, comon, are you serious? There are already many hunting places, besides they are so huge, how can you say it is not enough? If so, what hunting places do you want to see implanted?

There are plenty of hunting places now I think.

But the server still lacks a few features which would make this server special compared to others.

For example:
- Capture the Flag event
- War event
- Frag trophies/(golden) nuggets
- More experience from pvp kills
- Stop cheat-leveling by making it impossible to get experience from the same person 3 times.

Chappie~

There are plenty of hunting places now I think.

But the server still lacks a few features which would make this server special compared to others.

For example:
- Capture the Flag event
- War event
- More experience from pvp kills
- Stop cheat-leveling by making it impossible to get experience from the same person 3 times.

Chappie~

It would be nice if you explained them detailed, so I would know what are they and implant them :p

- Capture the Flag event
Version 1: Every few hours a teleport will open. You enter a room. When there are enough players, they will automatically be put in one of the 2 teams.
Version 2: Players can choose which team they want to join.

Rules: You have to take the opponents flag and bring it back to your base. When you've succesfully brought the enemies' flag to your base, your team receives a point. When the player that holds the flag dies, the flag is returned to the enemies' base.

- War event
4 teams can enter the event max. Before the actual event starts, there are (8 or more) tiles similar to annihilator quest for each team. All teams have 2 minutes to set up a team. When these 2 minutes are over all teams are teleported to a different location and cannot leave the battle area untill one team is left or 30~ minutes have past.

Whenever you kill someone you get a golden trophy with the name of the killed player on it. When you use this throphy it changes into a golden nugget. These golden nuggets are like bounties, you can change them for prizes like teddy bears or dolls.

- More experience points from pvp kills
^ Says it all.

- Stop cheat-leveling
A player should only get experience points from the same person max 3 times in one hour or so. When you kill the same person 4 or more times, you will not be rewarded by experience points.

I'm sure some of these scripts/codes can be found on the popular ot server sites like otland.

Last edited:
It would be nice if you explained them detailed, so I would know what are they and implant them :p

if you want more info about it, i think its best to talk more personnal like on msn or something :p

*cough*

I guess, but it's only for the server and the players here. Not for the thefts etc

Regards, ds

Im here til it ends.. Just i would say add more newbie quests. It would be more fun. , And maybe more places for hunting, cause when you are 150 you already been everywhere..

So some more high lvl and medium lvl places!

AND MORE HOUSES!

Back