• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Wille

made987

Made Mord
Reaction score
Congratulation! You kicked half of ur ppl and now u have 20 ppl on gather. Did u want more warmodes like few days ago? There won't be it cuz u have destroyed this guild. Or just fight 20vs20.

btw. The Legend was victorious!

This guild war began at Jan 26 2013, 19:40:37 and ended at Jan 27 2013, 15:21:47.

150 kills were needed to win this war.

The Legend was victorious!

- - - Updated - - -

PS: we're awesome <3

HAHAHAHA why are you so happy to win one warmode ?

Have you never won before or what?

Congratulation! You kicked half of ur ppl and now u have 20 ppl on gather. Did u want more warmodes like few days ago? There won't be it cuz u have destroyed this guild. Or just fight 20vs20.

btw. The Legend was victorious!

Why are you complaining? They helped you + disco biff, shemoz, vonz. Sure we had 1 knight there, but we had him take skull. And you still lost the last battle by what 10? frags.

Pointless arguements. So far what I can see it is 1-1 in warmodes. It aint over and hopefully wont be over for a long time.

:ninja:

Lol vonz trapped some of us in venore too so don't talk about helpers because polish powers was helping you + skullbashing also

Why do all the excuses come up now that we won this warmode?

Vonz = from Spanish Power Reload (I think) and he was randomly helping / annoying each team.
Shemoz = in our team but he came to late and didnt join the guild on Shemoz yet.
Disco Biff = I thought he was with you, as he has the same name as Disco Sven which used to be in your team. We killed him after the warmode cuz we was also annoying / mwalling us out.
Xiove = with us but didnt join the guild yet.

It's 1-1 now. Let's hope we can figure out who the 500 frag warmode will win :D

Back