• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Willing to pay 50 euro for support.

Dalale

GX
Reaction score
If anyone here help me to get rid of my problem (DDOS) attack i will be willing to pay out 50 euro.

You can not get rid of DDoS attacks, only reduce their effect on your server.

If your using an ADSL network, it might be smart to deny outgoing UDP traffic.
Anything that makes your server more network efficient will help.

Best way would be to have a strong network so they won't be a challenge to you. But this is very expensive. You could upgrade your connection to 1000Mbps for aprox 160EUR/month, and most attacks would be nullified.
If you have 1Gbps network connection whats left is to tweak your hardware to handle a bigass load of network packages without making the CPU suffer. I assume getting many cores on the CPU and running on an SSD disk will help.

Some attacks are against the website to eat your bandwidth. Tweaking apache/lighttpd IP based network consuption configurations help here. As well as overall strip website down from big images and layouts not in use.

Back